POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cardboard banner (60 K) : Cardboard banner (60 K) Server Time
9 Aug 2024 13:19:12 EDT (-0400)
  Cardboard banner (60 K)
From: Paolo Gibellini
Date: 7 Feb 2005 05:07:12
Message: <42073dd0@news.povray.org>
Hallo!
Saturday I've written a simple macro in order to generate a banner based on
a logo I've seen somewhere.
After reading Warp's scattering media example I've removed area light and
added media, now the spotlights are better.
There is perhaps some light artifact on the letters, but the cardboard imho
is ok.
Sourcer in p.b.s..
Anyone know how avoid these light artifacts?
Thank you in advance,
;-)
Paolo

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'cardboard_06_1024_aa_r.jpg' (58 KB)

Preview of image 'cardboard_06_1024_aa_r.jpg'
cardboard_06_1024_aa_r.jpg